- 3 tablespoons loose leaf coconut white tea (I recommend Spice Hut’s Ambrosia or Vanilla Coconut)
- 3 cups water, heated to below boiling (180–200 degrees F)
- 3 cups carbonated water (seltzer or sparkling water)
- Put tea in a teapot or 24 ounce mason jar, and add boiling water. Steep for 2 to 3 minutes and strain. (Be careful if you use a mason jar as the glass will be extremely hot to handle.)
- Let tea cool down for 30 minutes and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, mix equal parts iced tea and carbonated water.
- Serving Size: 12 fl oz
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg