- 0.5 ounces Ceylon Kenilworth or your favorite black tea (about 1/4 cup loose tea)
- 0.2 ounces ground coffee, medium roast (about 1 tablespoon)
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey (or your favorite liquid sweetener)
- 1 quart filtered water
- Put tea, coffee, sugar and honey in a quart mason jar or pitcher. Cover with water and stir.
- Cover tightly, shake a few times, and refrigerate for 6-10 hours.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer, pressing tea leaves and coffee grounds to remove as much liquid as possible. Serve over ice and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 50
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 15 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg